The following sport codes are offered and coached at the school:
- Athletics – field and track items /li>
- Table Tennis
- Table cricket
- CP Soccer
- Wheelchair basketball
The learners participate in the following:
- Inter-school /Inter-club competitions
- W.P. Championships for Physically Disabled
- SA National Championships for Physically Disabled
In addition to the school’s inter-house athletics meeting, the disabled learners (12 years and older, who has been classified) participate in an Inter school / Inter club athletics / cycling competition and, on invitation, in the W.P. Championships for the Disabled.
Each year many of our athletes receive medals and set records for athletics and cycling at the S.A. National Championships. Our learners also compete and excel at national level in soccer, wheelchair basketball.
Our ex learners have achieved success by representing South Africa in cycling, athletics, Boccia and wheelchair basketball.
A wide variety of sport types take place on Thursdays during the last two periods. Team practices are on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 14:00-15:00.
- Table Tennis
Pupils who participate in sport for able bodies will compete in the special schools league or against main-stream schools and clubs, depending on the sport.
Our learners excel in sport and annually we have Paarl School representatives in W.P. and Western Cape LSEN teams.
Sport activities offered at the school are:
- An inter-house athletics meeting every year where mass participation is encouraged
- Hour athletics meet
- Swimming gala – everybody participates
- Triangular swimming and athletics meet with Tafelberg and Vista Nova
- Hennie Bosman’s Kyokushin School of Karate
In addition to the sport leauges, friendly matches take place during school hours, as learners travel daily with buses across the Peninsula to attend Paarl School.